Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Life of a Nun/Chorus Member

Even though the life of a traveling opera company is difficult, the Italian scenery and venues are quite fabulous for performing. Everything from an outdoor old moat, roman ruins to a castle on the hill. We never know if we'll have bathrooms or running water, mah it's always a nice experience to appreciate the little things you never think about not having. 
Sporting the Habits
My lucia costume. I quite adore it!

Second Lucia show in Pesaro

Crazy awesome moat!!

Some times the architecture in this place KILLS me!

This is a picture of an ancient roman tombstone. When renovating the church in the 1900's, they found these ruins and decided to cover them with glass for the world to see...I will never step my feet inside that place again! Needless to say, it was creepy! 


This was our first Suor Angelica location in Rimini...a cloister tower. Playing nuns in a nun habitat....pretty cool.







No comments:

Post a Comment