Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Performance week, watch out for grumpy pants- they are stressed!

Why is it that when I walk around in flip flops here the only part of my foot that really gets dirty is my little ankle bone??? It's just that spot, no where else! Really weird! Anyway here are some pictures of the past week when our performances started!
Our first venue for Suor Angelica

Clara Hortato Lee's beach dinner...you should have seen the other 4 plates she ordered...and they were all looking at me!

Including this

there were about a million vespas  at the beach...and a Ferris Wheel. :)

No idea who these guys are but they look very patriotic 

Kick butt chess set...and the price tells you why.


This is apart of the the big A castle of San Marino. There are shops and shops and restaurants and shops and shops and shops all lining the castle that is the castle that never ends.

hanging out with Caroline Brigham

Caroline and Anthony

A random Pinocchio store... 






My Lucia outfit..I like it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics! I'm really behind Becca... what are you performing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha im peforming in a few óperas this summer in italy. suor Angélica and luci di lammermoor

      Delete