Monday, June 17, 2013

Just a few Pics

Just off the plane to Rome..I was deranged!
French fries, kielbasi, sausage and mozzarella, surprisingly delicious  

This was the Hostel we stayed at in Rome


We got the best place ever!!

View from our kitchen

View from our Balcolony

If you were wondering...yes that is a stiletto through my bag. :)

NYC centeral park fountain

Novafeltria town square...the Piazza 

Our Welcoming party. Fed us food with mayor speeches and everything! 

Homemade meal out of nothing at Kimo's place in Brooklyn.
Pretty huh?!




Central Park has got to be my favorite park of all time. Gorgeous! This is one of the beautiful bridges. 

For my Husband. Since I couldn't actually kiss you on the
 most romantic bridge in New York, I blew you one instead. 


This is where they filmed the maid in Manhattan scene. I LOVE IT!






No comments:

Post a Comment